See job description for details
VMware Automation Engineer - Perm Role - Flexible Remuneration Package Your new company
Global information technology company that provides multiple different management and consulting services. It is one of ANZ's largest company's. Your new role
As a lead member of the support team, you'll work closely with our project delivery team and BAU to optimise, automate and improve the customer's environment. You will be responsible for the support of automation infrastructure, within contracted time frames and service level agreements. As the VMware automation lead, you'll use your extensive ICT experience to identify areas of improvement, improve documentation, and be the lead for all technical queries of operations pertaining to automation systems. You'll be a key resource for project and service improvement roll-outs and design approval and be able to put your ideas into action. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Australian Citizenship with baseline clearance is preferred.
- Extensive experience with vRA, Cloud assembly, service broker, code-stream and other associated technologies
- Coding against structured data (JSON, XML) and APIs (e.g. REST)
- Configuration Management and scripting using puppet, Powershell, Ansible, Python etc
- Experience integrating VMware into public cloud platforms and are a keen specialist in hybrid cloud.
The organisation offer a flexible salary package with excellent benefits. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508