- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 18 Feb 19
Vendor Manager - Infrastructure
Vendor Manager - InfrastructureAs a Vendor Manager in the Governance team you will work with the businesses, technology, and internal stakeholders and join a team responsible for the governance of workflows, processes, and frameworks within Foundation Services (both internally supported and vendor services).
Your role works to ensure Engineers are supported and coached in all areas of the Operating Model and any new workflows developed comply with Macquarie policies and standards.
In this position you will be responsible for continual best practice improvements and standardisation across the Foundation services. You will support Service Owners who are accountable for the vendor relationships by ensuring the governance of those vendors is in line with Macquarie's Framework. Additionally, you will help Service Owners manage the commercial requirements of their services, liaising with both internal and external financial teams.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- working with Service Owners to prepare and maintain vendor profiles and other required artefacts within our Vendor Governance Framework
- supporting the management of risks, actions and issues by liaising with the assigned Tech Risk Manager and ensure compliance with Macquarie's Risk Management Framework
- working with vendors to ensure all reporting requirements are produced in preparation for governance and vendor meetings
- completing analysis of vendor service performance reports to identify gaps, risks and issues to be addressed by Service Owners and vendors
- supporting the commercial and financial management of vendors
- reviewing Service Delivery requirements (SLA, Metrics, Governance and Controls Assurance) with Service Owners and vendors
- analysing and reporting on workforce, demand, incident, request, and change pipelines, resource workflows and all other metrics to help determine management priorities
- supporting Service Owners and engineering teams as required
- publishing and communicating all workflow and procedural changes to the global team, providing coaching and an escalation point.
Please apply via the following link or to find out more about the position, visit www.macquarie.com/careers or email Nicky Bell via email@example.com .
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program
Advertised: 05 Feb 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time