- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Citi Australia
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18023878
Citibank is seeking a Wealth Specialist/Senior Financial Planner to provide subject matter expertise in financial planning to your high net worth clients. The purpose of the role is to meet and exceed individual business targets relating to client's wealth needs encompassing advice, investments, superannuation and insurance. The roll will specialize in providing financial advice in respect of the client's core investment portfolio, superannuation and pension strategies, and wealth protection strategies.
- Ensure that the advice delivery process is efficient and effective for High net worth clients (HNW).
- Work with key stakeholders including product management, investment specialists and Wealth Management network to provide relevant input into wealth offering
- Contribute to Bank's EBIT Target while maintaining high client satisfaction rating through remarkable service.
- Meet and exceed team/regional business targets under the direction of Head of Advice and Area managers.
- Build a strong, collaborative working relationship with key internal stakeholders such as Area Managers, Citigold Executives, Relationship Managers Mortgage Specialists, Product teams, Region, and Compliance and Legal.
- Ensure that the advice delivery process is efficient and effective.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified (Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning is essential)
- RG 146 qualified
- CFP desirable
- Minimum 5 years experience as Financial Planner or Financial Adviser
- Strong understanding of investments and financial markets.
- Experience in financial planning and process improvement in complex advice environment.
- Experience in dealing with HNW Clients
- Good understanding of industry legislative and compliance regime around advice in the local Australian market is essential
- Proven relationship management and coaching skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Mandarin and Cantonese speaking is essential
When you work at Citi, you'll be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and leverage the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi continues to be an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.
Personal information (as defined in the Privacy Act 1988) will be handled in accordance with our