Workforce Forecasting Analyst
See yourself in the team
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Utilise your skills to manage and produce all workload and staffing requirement forecasting processes using best practice methodologies
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world's best systems and processes.
The Workforce Management Team is responsible for supporting all aspects of Workforce Planning & Real Time Support for the channels within Direct Channels, this includes but is not limited to Contact Centres (Direct Banking, Direct Lending), across a number of existing and future channels Do work that matters
Reporting to the Senior Manager Workforce Planning Partnership, you will provide support to the Contact Centre Channels in relation to all processes relating to Forecasting and Operational Planning of their contact centre workforce. This role comprises managing and producing all workload and staffing requirement forecasting processes using best practice methodologies. More specifically you will
We want to hear from you if you have
- Support & delivery of all aspects of forecasting processes from intra-day through to budget planning processes
- Create and maintain agreed Line of Business Charters/SOPS to ensure all process are mapped, documented and agreed by all parties inclusive of WFP, RTS & Operational Teams
- Identification of continuous improvement opportunities for all forecasting, scheduling & delivery processes
- Maintain the group's workforce management systems including data entry, scenario maintenance, user management and general product capability knowledge to the business
- Make recommendations based on sound analysis relating to planning, deployment and change management of the relevant forecasting process
- Experience forecasting short, mid and long term workload in a busy, commercial, competitive Workforce Planning/Contact Centre environment (Required)
- Any qualifications from the Aspect & Genesys product suites would be an advantage
- Workforce Planning fundamentals (such as offered by COPC, Call Design (or equivalent institutions) is desirable. Qualification in other contact centre data technologies is advantageous
- Agile process delivery & mindset is advantageous, but a willingness to undertake relevant training is a mandatory requirement
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 26/10/2020