Payroll Officer - Micropay
- Great Location in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs
- Negotiable Salary $35-$45 per hour
- Friendly Team with Outstanding Culture
An immediately available Payroll Officer position has become available within the hospitality industry located in the Sydney's Eastern Suburbs.
This exciting opportunity seeks an enthusiastic & outgoing payroller to join the payroll team which sits in Finance, works closely with HR and reports to the Payroll Manager.
This role is a full function payroll position ensuring the efficient processing of salary, associated payments and maintenance for a combined payroll of 800 permanent and contract staff across Australia.
The Payroll Officers main duties include:
- Maintain and process end to end payroll weekly for Australia with relevant Awards.
- Process terminations, maternity leave & annual leave payroll
- Prepare, balance & reconcile payroll, PAYG, FBT, Payroll Tax, Worker's Comp, Superannuation and other associated payroll generated payments
- Calculate salary payments
- Complete monthly reporting e.g. headcount, Annual Leave entitlements, and other payroll related reports as directed.
- Ensure timely payment of salaries, taxation, superannuation contributions etc., in accordance with legislative, award and policy requirements
The right person will have:
- Sound background in payroll with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Exceptional communication both written and spoken
- Previous experience using a a large ERP system - Micropay essential
- Understanding of awards
- Intermediate Excel skills
- A great positive attitude and excellent work ethic
The salary for this role is will range between $35 - $45 per hour based on experience.
This role is immediately available so unfortunately candidates with notice periods will not be considered.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Milenkovic in our Sydney office on 8233 2854.
Please read the duties and experience requirements carefully before applying for this role. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- AUD35 - AUD45 per annum + Super
- Woollahra, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Hudson (Australia)
- 18 Oct 17