- Vienna, Wien, Austria
- Permanent, Full time
- Erste Group Bank AG
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Financial/Covered Bond Analyst Vienna/Stuttgart/Berlin (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Major Markets & Credit Research is responsible for the coverage of Major Market (e.g. Eurozone, US) economies and financial markets. Analysis and forecasts are done for macro indicators, monetary policy (ECB, Fed) and bond/credit markets. Analysis of the banking sector/covered bond market in Austria and of selected banks in Germany and the CEE region is carried out with a special focus on legal and regulatory national frameworks (capital requirements and resolution framework, covered bond regimes) to support internal and external clients (written research reports, client presentations, etc.)
- Write issuer profiles/credit reports of Austrian and selected German and CEE banks/covered bond issuers and regular contributions in written research reports on relevant credit markets.
- Evaluate covered bond regimes as well as legal and regulatory national frameworks (capital requirements and resolution frameworks) to condense your opinion in written research reports and in client presentations.
- Academic background in economics and/or financial markets
- At least 5 years’ experience as a credit analyst (banking/covered bonds) and advanced studies (CFA; CIIA; CEFA preferred).
- You work efficiently within deadlines, both independently and in a team setting. Excellent knowledge of MS Office, experience with information tools (e.g. Bloomberg).
- Native German language and excellent English are your key to strong expression, both in writing and presentations.
- The chance to be part of a motivated, cooperative, ambitious team with a lean structure that is output-focused with a lot of flexibility and interaction with internal and external clients.
- The place of employment is either Vienna or Stuttgart or Berlin. The position covers a broad range of interesting, diversified tasks.
- We are committed to support you in your professional and personal development.
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 32.245,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full time
Primary Location: Vienna, Wien, Austria