We are currently working with an International Banking Institution who are hiring a Vice President / Director of Sales to join its team in Vienna, Austria.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with international debt and mezz providers in the banking, insurance, asset management etc.
- Build, manage and enhance these relationships and continuously ensure an accurate assessment of investor’s funding/investment appetite
- Obtain market information with a view to source and/or trade secondary market opportunities including high yield and mezzanine products
- Prepare Syndication/ Sales Input during Deal Screening and Credit Application stages
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant professional experience in Banking / Asset Mgmt etc
- Superior analytical aptitude, creative problem-solving abilities
- Solutions focused, with drive and determination to succeed in a competitive environment
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
To discuss this opportunity contact Diarmuid Clancy via email@example.com or apply directly via the link provided.