Accounts Payable Manager
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- Degroof Petercam
- 18 Oct 18
Accounts Payable Manager
We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Manager (newly created position), who will
report to the Head of Group Procurement.
The Accounts Payable Manager leads the Purchase to Pay (P2P) operations after a new system implementation , works with the business functions to maximize use of the new system and supports all guided buying processes as a member of the Group Procurement Team.
Your position: In this role, you will:
- Manage the Accounts Payable team in an evolving environment
- Create cross functional partnerships and support the business during this transformation; which will require a shift from manual or semi-automated processes to more automated and centralized support and the use common channels.
- Supervise Analysts who will provide systems administration support , manage non catalog requisitions while working with Procurement and the business functions to automate manual PO's.
- Streamline 3rd Party spend under management through increasing our enabled supply base and transacting spend across the P2P network.
- Provide recommendations in setting up and maintaining Catalogs in a multi-Purchasing Unit environment.
- Provide support for user problems reported to the P2P Operations team by researching and troubleshooting end user issues and provide solutions.
- Streamline the entire procure-to-pay process, leading to a reduction of administrative time and effort related to the requisition creation and supplier payment processes.
⦁ Experience in leading and working in cross-functional teams across different business functions.
⦁ Ability to interact with technical & business function professionals as well as senior executives through the COO, CFO, CEO level.
⦁ Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; Proven record of leading process improvement and standardization initiatives.
⦁ Demonstrated excellent communication, negotiation skills and strong interpersonal skills.
⦁ Master diploma or equivalent via experience;
⦁ Project Management skills and experience;
⦁ Strong People Management skills;
⦁ Solution minded
⦁ Very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
⦁ Strong analytical skills;
⦁ Pro-active, flexible and team player;
Our offer: By joining our Belgian family-rooted group, you will contribute to our mission: empowering our clients to realize their ambitions, today and tomorrow. With your expertise, fresh ideas and enthusiasm, you have a direct impact in realizing this mission, whether you are in a client facing position or a support role.
We believe that it is not the size of a company that makes it great, but its human values and people. We will make every effort to support you and to create an environment in which you can feel comfortable and achieve your highest level of excellence.
We are behind those who have the ambition to move forward: investors, entrepreneurs, and our staff. This entrepreneurial spirit has been driving us since 1871. You will be proud of our long-term and sustainable commitment, our customer focus and ethics.