- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 17 Apr 18
Administration and Controlling Manager
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Full time
* Autonomous and experienced Finance Manager * Fluency in English
For one of our client, an international manufacturing company, we are looking for an experienced Administration and Controlling Manager. Their Belgian headquarters are located in Brussels.
As the Administration and Controlling Manager you directly report to the Finance Director and coordinate a team of 2 people (1 controller & 1 administrative profile).
Your main tasks involve:
- Achieving the company's financial objectives, in line with the group strategy;
- Overseeing the preparation and accuracy of the consolidated financial statements;
- Being responsible for the financial planning of the company, including budget analyses, the forecast planning and reporting;
- Being in charge of the cash flow management;
- Ensuring the cost allocation to the good cost centers in SAP;
- Supervising the ERP implementation;
- Ensuring the taxes and annual accounts compliance in accordance to the local and international laws.
- Master's Degree in Finance / Business / Economics;
- Significant experience in a financial managing position;
- Fluency in English;
- Good knowledge of SAP and Excel;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team;
- Flexible to travel occasionally.
The client offers a complete salary package, according to your experience, in a fast growing international organization.