Audit Supervisor, Retail Banking ING Belgium SA
Audit Supervisor, Retail Banking ING Belgium Open-ended contract , Full Time, Brussels Your work environment & role
As Audit Supervisor with Corporate Audit Services(CAS) Retail Banking ING Belgium, you will be working together with a broadrange of Senior and Line Business Management stakeholders, across a bank infull transformation. At ING, expect to discover a new way of banking in aninternational, agile environment.
Inthis role, you will have the responsibility, together with your colleagues, to perform,coordinate and report on internal audits, evaluating the risks & controlson a variety of end-to-end processes for retail and private banking clients.These include amongst others consumer lending and mortgages, payments,investment and insurance, retail channels (such as branches and online bankingchannels), including the related IT applications as well as the risk,compliance, business conduct & behavioural aspects.
CAS Retail Banking ING Belgium is part of theglobal CAS organisation, with 400+ staff members around the world and the roleto provide independent assurance on the design and effectiveness of ING'sinternal controls. Being part of CAS means working in a higly dynamic & internationalenvironment. To this end, we aim to work with the best people, whom we supportto remain leading in their area of expertise and develop. Your key responsibilities
Thefollowings represent a strong plus...
- Thorough understandingof the businesses & end-to-end processes audited, inherent risks, underlyingregulatory requirements and ING-expected control frameworks;
- Perform /Lead internal audits on end-to-end processes across several 1 st & 2 nd line functions in ING Belgium; Participate in audits inother ING units (around 6 weeks per year);
- Evaluate theinherent risks & expected mitigating controls, through audit testing and dataanalythics;
- Systematicallydocument the audit planning, the testing carried out and its conclusions;
- Draw up thereporting of and communicating to Senior Management the internal audit results;
- Prepare,discuss, agree and follow-up on the required mitigating actions;
- Whenleading audits, supervise the work performed by the team members and coachthem;
- Maintain closecontact with various senior stakeholders in the bank;
- Stay wellinformed on the business and risk developments, internally and externally;
- Stayup-to-date with the trends and techniques in the internal auditing profession.
What do you bring to the Team
- Minimum8 years of relevant banking / internal or external auditing experience, in aposition that provided you with a sound understanding of the banking environment,including capacity of identifying and evaluation key inherent risk andmitigating controls; Master degree or equivalent;
- Anindependent mindset and professional scepticism. Ability to challenge the existingpatterns, to speak up and sustain your point of view in an argumented andassertive manner;
- Solution-oriented,ability to advice on workable actions to mitigate risks in a sustainablemanner;
- Strongorganisational and follow-up skills, including handling competing priorities;
- Attentionfor details and able to grasp the big picture;
- Abilityto make complex analyses & syntethise key messages in verbal and writtencommunication;
- Goodcommand of French and / or Dutch language. Proficiency in speaking &writing in English language.
We redefine banking. What about you?
- Holdingan international audit / risk qualification, or openness & capacity to get it(e.g. CIA, ACCA, FRM);
- Hand's onexterience with applying data analythics, processing & analysing (largeramounts of) data.
We offer you
- Aclear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and otherbenefits;
- Personalgrowth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise yourambitions;
- A dynamic& international environment, with innovative colleagues supporting yourendeavours;
- Aprogressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead ofconvention.
Therehas never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journeythat's centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart,determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay astep ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!