You will have a key role within the Emerging Markets Equity Management team, which includes 7 people. You will be the main point of contact for reporting and communication between the external and internal clients on the one hand and the other team members on the other hand.
Within our dedicated Emerging Markets Equity team at Candriam, we manage a range of emerging equity markets-related products, covering the global emerging equity market universe: Global Emerging Markets, Global Sustainable Emerging Markets, Asia ex-Japan, China.
The overall investment objective is to achieve consistent, repeatable and risk-adjusted excess return against the respective MSCI benchmarks. In order to do this, we create a well-diversified but conviction-driven bottom-up portfolio of quality companies, showing the potential to deliver strong profitability and sustainable growth at a reasonable price. A proprietary stock screening, fundamental stock analysis and a thematic approach are the main alpha drivers behind the investment process.
- CPM (Client Portfolio Management) activities: commercial and communication support for the team (client requests, comments, presentations of team strategies and performance…)
- Team support activities: fund reporting, performance and risk calculations, creating and updating presentations etc.
- Analyzing EM companies, in coordination with the other senior analysts
Required Skills & Competencies
- Communication skills in writing and presenting
- Analytical, critical and open mindset
- Dynamic and enthusiastic person, eager to learn from and to share expertise to the team and Candriam colleagues
- Strong team player with a drive to perform as a team
- Ambitious to add value to the team
- Experience in use of Bloomberg of FactSet, Microsoft Office, if possible other data providers used in asset management
- Technical skills (reports, performance calculations, risk calculations, use of research providers
- English Fluent - French fluent
- Knowledge of other languages is an added value