Capital markets Business Analyst
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium Brussels Bruxelles-Capitale BE
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Aug 18 2018-08-18
Capital markets Business Analyst
As an employee of the technology resources workforce, you will work within an Accenture project team at client premises. You will take over delivery and team responsibility in various technical projects in capital markets.
• Responsible for creation of Business Analyses for changes and projects on the Trading, Transaction processing and Data management processes and systems.
• Work with the (investment) analysts, risk managers, architects, designers and developers to assess current capabilities and identify high-level user requirements.
• Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers/developers and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
• Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
• Participate in quality management reviews, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes, and other work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
• Serve as a liaison to the business community. Participate in a user and task analysis to represent the business community's perspective.
• Create business process manual, business impact analysis and align on deliverables with stakeholders.
• Perform operational and business readiness activities, such as creation of training materials/work instructions and provide training.
Experience and knowledge:
• Solid background in Capital Markets (products and processes).
• Thorough knowledge of several Capital Markets data domains i.e. portfolio, parties, securities, operational data...
• Ability to analyze and design business processes.
• Ability to develop application requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including analysis results and feedback from the user community.
• Ability to review project deliverables for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards.
• Knowledge and experience with systems for trading, portfolio management, accounting and market data (Murex is a plus);
• Knowledge and experience with Data warehouses, Middleware (TIBCO) and Scheduling (Control-M) solutions.
• Skilled in Microsoft Excel.
• Scripting, database (PSQL) or scripting affinition is considered a plus.
• Excellent proficiency in English, Dutch or French is mandatory, additional languages are an asset.
• Willingness to travel.
• Strong analytical skills and structure problem solving
• Team player
• Commercial spirit
• Result oriented
• Ability to deliver work on time with the required quality
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.