Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a well-known environmental commodity trading company who are looking to add a carbon corporate sales trader to join the team in Brussels to focus on the British market.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Building and developing a network of corporate clients active in ETS markets for CO2 located in Great Britain
- Develop business in the emissions trading sector through implementing new sales initiatives built on ongoing market analysis, further developing understanding of market counterparties in the British and European markets.
- Meet with and onboard prospective customers to fully understand their needs
- Responsible for the oversight of the whole lifecycle of trade from initial client contact through to ensuring final execution of trade.
- Role reports into Head of Trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years as sales trader or account manager for EU ETS clients in Great Britain (or similar markets will be considered) as well as a relevant degree (Economics, Finance, Business Administration, etc.)
- Proven experience with trading and business development and strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- A full driving licence is essential as the role will call for regular travel to meet with counterparties
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken in English and an entrepreneurial mindset as well as being proficient with Excel
- The role will be based in Brussels