Cash Functional Analyst
Are you looking for ... A challenging position in which you will work on the evolution of Cash and its services ... then you are our new Cash Functional Analyst Your role...
Your experience and background ...
- Identify and detail the IT applications related to Cash and Cash management, their links with other bank systems and the mapping to the corresponding cash processes;
- Work in close collaboration with IT teams, IT architects & users of these applications but also with all involved stakeholders (Cash management, external partners, CITs, etc.)
- Participate to the requirements definition and process mapping as part of the Physical Cash Platform in close collaboration with the Cash Squad
- Coordinate the correct mapping and integration between ING cash applications and the physical cash platform;
- Elaborate Acceptance criteria for the User Stories together with the segment and departments in scope.
- Participate to testing & sprint reviews
- Act as a liaison between the Product Owner and the Change Manager: provide input for the training material, identify major impacts on way of working of the staff, ...
- Act as an ING Cash analyst in the future IT cash solutions
Are you also someone who is...
- Experience in functional analysis and requirements gathering
- Experience with Business Process Design and Process implementation
- Good knowledge of the cash management activities (ordering, announcing, provisioning, CIT, etc.)
- Good knowledge of cash solutions and/or processes.
- Knowledge of Agile delivery methodology & technology is an asset
- Thorough knowledge of written and spoken English, and verbally bi-lingual Dutch/French
- Customer-oriented and capable to guide ING and its customers through change
- Client and employee value driven?
- Capable of working independently, but act as a natural leader for the project members, project suppliers and stakeholders
- Enjoying to improve commercial process and environments through professional change management
- Systematic & able to work under pressure
- Flexible, persistent and focused
- Goal and result driven
- Eager to take initiative and who likes challenges
You are a core team member of the Cash squad within the Assisted Channel tribe.
You will report to the Cash Product Owner and hierarchically to the Chapter lead of the squad Cash.