Change Management Consultant
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Sep 17
Change Management Consultant
Accenture Consulting combines management & deep technology expertise with industry-specific insights to transform our clients' ability to achieve their business outcomes using innovative technologies.
In our Products group we offer consulting services to clients in a variety of industries and operations, covering automotive, industrial equipment, life science, consumer goods, retail and travel & transportations. We focus on value creation for our clients based on best in class procurement process frameworks, establishing leading-edge operating models and workforce designs, supporting our clients during the full transformation and generate savings by applying / implementing leading edge category strategies. Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance.
Our practice is a very active community and is growing rapidly. We are looking for Consultants to join our team and share our passion for business transformationand change management.
We are passionate about…
- Bringing innovation and market leading People, Change and HR solutions
- Tailoring our services and working closely with client teams
- Making our solutions relevant to the client and their issues
- Demonstrating a delivery and outcome focus at all levels
- Demonstrating our ability to combine technology and 'run' services
- You are responsible for supporting, executing and managing challenging consultancy projects in the area of Organizational Change within large organizations
- You are involved in the development of change strategies in the context of business transformation, systemimplementation, organizational changes and new technologies
- You are involved in analyzing complex problems and implementing the right solutions as a trusted advisor
- You focus on capability development of leadership and employees
- You primarily work from the client site and can work on national or international projects
- You are an excellent communicator on both management and operational level
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are ambitious to develop your Organizational Change and Industry expertise to continuously bring the best to our clients
- You actively built client relationship(s) as well as your network within Accenture
- You have experience in working in a project-context and in teams
- You are pro-active and have good persuasion skills
- You want to deliver tangible results
- 1 to 5 years of working experience in Change Management
- Master degree or equal by experience
- Experience with large organizations and large projects
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Fluent in Dutch or French and English
A typical day for our Consultants might include:
- Deliver high quality deliverables for change implementations i.e. communications, training, stakeholder management, change network leadership and benefits realization
- Sharing Accenture's points of view on best practice with clients
- Providing consulting expertise to Products clients by helping them to develop and deliver a range of change solutions
- Building strong client relationships and your network within Accenture, Products and the practice
- Leading small to midsize teams and coaching the team members on an individual basis
- Developing yourself proactively
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.