Chapter Lead Fraud and Cyber Security
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium Brussels Bruxelles-Capitale BE
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Chapter Lead Fraud and Cyber Security
Chapter Lead Customer Journey Expert - Fraud and Cybersecurity
[Belgium, full time]
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay one step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your NDA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working ? (click on link to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZKWAPA0 ) Then continue reading because ING might very well be your future employer.
Your role & work environment
As a Chapter Lead Customer Journey Expert in Fraud and Cybersecurity, you will ensure that ING will be the safest bank and a leading player in the area of fraud and cybersecurity. We enable other tribes to provide customer friendly service, by limiting the risk of fraud and cybercrime.
Your key responsibilities
- Working closely together with colleagues with different expertise in self-steering teams with the aim to create even more added value for our internal and external customers
- Be part of the strategic decision making with regards to fraud or cybersecurity for strategy and management
- Coach and empower people to take initiative and propose solutions
- Make people move forward and develop skills and attitude
- Determine the implementation of the projects, and empower the juniors in the different teams
- Evaluating our way of working with the aim to continuously improve
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- Driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people
- Able to motivate, empower and stimulate people
- Analytical minded and solutions oriented
- Challenge business and take decisions
- Expert in fraud (tooling, fraud analysis and/or authentication means) or cyber security (awareness, security assessments and/or cybersecurity protections)
- Fluent in Dutch or French AND English
- Knowledge of fraud or cybersecurity with a strong helicopter view and able to challenge and motivate
As CHAPTER LEAD, you will take 40% of your time for the following responsibilities :
- To manage, coach, inspire, develop, evaluate and assess employees.
- To create the required environment and enable employees to do their jobs well, both now and in the future.
- To keep expertise related to the work field up to date.
- To proposes training/courses, professional literature.
- To play a role model to generate curiosity of your team towards other domains of expertise
- As Chapter lead, you might be requested to travel abroad for some ceremonies, meetings or trainings
We offer you
A brand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills, and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneur attitude.
A position in which you are part of the international strategy of fraud and cybersecurity at ING.