Client Servicing Officer
As our Client Servicing Officer, you will use your experience and knowledge of Finance and Asset Management to serve our European and international institutional clients and Candriam relation managers.
- You will be the first point of contact for questions about the various Candriam investment funds and mandates for our European & International institutional clients, for our Sales teams in our business centres in Europe, the Middle East & the USA, and for various internal business units of our management centres in Belgium, France and Luxembourg.
- You will manage a variety of operational processes for order flows in our funds and will deal with the impact of changes in the Candriam range of funds, and also keep a sharp watch on legal, fiscal and operational changes for our institutional clients.
- You will set up, coordinate and monitor institutional investment mandates in cooperation with the asset management teams concerned.
- You will be responsible for drawing up and monitoring distribution agreements and will be involved in calculating and checking distributor-related trailer fees. You will do this efficiently to keep the time to market a short as possible.
- You will participate in the day-to-day management of our client database, and act in response to evolutions in the database.
- You will participate in the daily reconciliation process for allocating assets to clients and assigning accounts to underlying customers.
- You have a finance-related bachelor’s degree (or higher) or equivalent hands-on experience.
- You will bring to this position your experience in a similar position in the banking or asset management sector (back-office, middle office, transfer agent, fund management)
- You have commercial flair and a solution-driven mindset
- You have strong organisational skills and an eye for detail
- You speak French, English and Dutch fluently; knowledge of another European language would be an advantage
- You are an MS Excel expert; ability to work in MS Access, Salesforce, VBA, and SQL would be an advantage.