Customer Journey Branch Concepts
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium Brussels Bruxelles-Capitale BE
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
Customer Journey Branch Concepts
Customer Journey Expert for Branch concepts
Brussels, 100% fixed contract
We redefine banking. How about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that is centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. All working to empower our customers to stay a step ahead in life and in business. Something we are very proud of and something we want you to be a part of!
Want to work for a bank that values honesty, integrity and responsibility? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers via our agile way of working ? If so, then read on. Because ING might very well be your next employer.
You will work following the New Way of Working which is driven by autonomy and easiest alignment. This way of working will bring you empowerment and accountability on your delivery; it will also bring added value to our customers as you will deliver faster and in a more efficient way. Delivering in an incremental way will bring you a good and rapid vision on what you deliver within your squad/team. For this you will work in a multidisciplinary squad/team which will bring you a lot of development opportunities, sharing with close colleagues with different expertise.
Your role & work environment
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) you will analyze the behavior of our customers when going to our different type of branches. Armed with insights into what they look for, the actions they perform and what they expect, you will design and construct "customer journeys" that ensure the best possible branch experience for our users from beginning to end. You will directly contribute to the development and elaboration of our branch concepts and branch design.
Our ING strategy keeps investing in our Branch Network and the different ING touch points. Therefore as the Branch concept team, we're developing our optimal branch network, for which you will also work in close collaboration with your colleagues in the Netherlands.
Your key responsibilities
- To work closely together with colleagues with different expertise in self-steering teams, such as Facility Management, Business and branch employees
- To exercise freedom in defining the goals, resources and deadlines for each element you deliver as a team.
- To deliver both minor and major improvements related to branch concept development and design together with your team, while retaining full end-to-end responsibility over every project/program delivery within the defined quality, time & cost constraints
- Ensure our Branch Network is set and maintained at high standard, and improved where possible.
- To understand the importance of continuous communication: within your team, with other teams and with stakeholders.
- To ensure an efficient flow and user experience within the different type of branches
- To manage the collaboration between multiple stakeholders and colleagues in other teams with the aim of creating even more added value for our customers. Get commitment of involved parties on the different priorities and solutions.
We are looking for:
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and proactive to be always a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast-changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions.
- You put the customer 1st. You are driven and customer focused.
- You love collaborating with different people and working within an international context.
- You have iron-strong delivery (preferably Agile) skills and deliver quickly and accurately together with your team at every step of the process (from requirement gathering to project coordination and testing).
- You make things happen thanks to your 'can-do' attitude with diligent respect for the (risk) processes. You can take ownership on a mission and show a high level of autonomy . You are capable to take decisions both on a tactical as on a strategic level. You can build trust;
- Innovation & evolution is part of your DNA: you are interested in how our world (and customers) evolve, and translate this to concrete new ideas and projects;
- You ideally have relevant experience in branch concepts (design) and/or in Retail .
- You are fluent in Dutch or French AND English.
- You have at least 4 years of experience with project management/program management ideally with similar kind of projects.
- You are able to influence and convince not only peers but also the stakeholders on different levels.
- You are passionate about change and eager to push it forward
- You are a strong communicator and can make complex things easy understandable
We offer you
A challenging position in a bank that empowers people to develop their skills along with an exciting challenge for people with true entrepreneuria