Customer Journey Expert – Cards
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Dec 18
Customer Journey Expert – Cards
Customer Journey Expert - Cards
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? (click on link to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZKWAPA0 ) Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer.
Your role & work environment
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) being part of the Payments Tribe - Cards, it is your responsibility to ensure an efficient and customer-oriented flow as well an efficient harmonization of the processes between Belgium and the Netherlands taking all requirements and hazards into consideration. Together we aim to realize ING's ambition to harmonize our products and offerings across Belgium and The Netherlands as well as continuously innovate and digitize our business propositions.
The Payments Tribe is composed of three chapters: Cards, Payments and Merchant Solutions. The chapter "Cards" covers three topics like Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Digitization, chapter "Payments" covers products like SEPA, International Credit transfer & Direct Debits, Clearing & Settlement, reporting and chapter "Merchant Solutions" covers merchant acquiring, Zoomit and Payconiq.
Your key responsibilities
- Actively contribute your skills and competencies to our multi-disciplinary self-steering teams
- Independently manage your own workstream(s) as part of the team's project(s)
- Analyse and design business processes and customer journeys
- Gaining a profound understanding of the market and our customers
- Take end-to-end responsibility of a customer's journey from information requisition to purchase and servicing
- Helping to improve the quality of the ING's communication via the different channels and touch points
- Actively participate and, if necessary, take initiatives to improve the collaboration between different stakeholders, and colleagues in other teams with the aim to create even more added value for our customers
- Understand and apply business principles and external regulations
We are looking for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to. Finally, you see change as an opportunity to improve.
- Driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people
- Good analytical skills
- Proven planning & organizational skills
- Clear communication skills : written and oral
- Be passionate about innovation and new market trends
- Able to work in an autonomous way and to take initiative
- Making things happen thanks to your 'can do' attitude
- Problem solving
- Keen to learn fast
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Master degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
A position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.
The possibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.