- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 14 Feb 18
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- car, bonus, insurances
- Full time
* Fluency in Dutch and English * 20% travel in Belgium
For one of our client, a Belgian company part of an international group and active in the retail sector, we are looking for a Financial Controller. Their headquarters are located in Brussels.
As a Financial Controller you directly report to the Finance and Controlling Manager.
Your main tasks include:
- Being responsible for the financial planning, including the construction and management of the budget as well as the forecast planning;
- Analyzing the results compared to the budget;
- Establishing a reliable financial reporting;
- Interpreting the financial information to the management;
- Being in charge of several ad hoc projects and analyses.
- Master's Degree in Finance / Business / Economics;
- Significant experience of at least 3 years in a controlling position;
- Fluency in both Dutch and English (French is a plus);
- Mastery of Excel;
- Good knowledge of an ERP (SAP or Navision is a plus);
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work on your own as well as in a team;
- Flexible to travel 20% in Flanders.
The client offers a complete salary package, according to your experience, in a fast growing international group.