- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent , Full time
- 19 Oct 17
Information Systems Solution Manager-SAP
ENGIE Fabricom is the benchmark in innovative multitechnical facilities and services for the infrastructure, buildings, industry, energy and oil & gas sectors. Its expertise covers a wide range of disciplines, including electricity, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, piping, automation and maintenance. ENGIE Fabricom and its subsidiaries in Belgium and Luxembourg together have 5,400 employees who contribute towards improving energy performance, sustainability and quality of life.
ENGIE Axima, ENGIE Fabricom and ENGIE Cofely (in Belgium and Luxembourg), ENGIE (in the Netherlands) and their subsidiaries together form the Benelux division of ENGIE Services. They operate as separate units, but work together commercially and operationally to meet their customers' needs for multitechnical services as efficiently as possible. Altogether, they have 22,000 employees.
ENGIE Services is a business line of the ENGIE Group, which has some 100,000 employees.
A IS Solution Manager SAP Plan, defines, and develops SAP systems strategies and standards and coodinates, manages, and evaluates the work of assigned SAP Business Process Analyst and project teams. This position reports to the IS Manager – Solutions.
- defines and develops systems strategies and standards
- defines the scope of projects, coordinates project schedules, and monitors performance and progress
- must have the ability to exercise overall day-to-day control of SAP Team, balancing the needs with the skills an capabilities of the staff
- should also be a good communicator and must interact regularly and comfortably across various IS Teams and business in order to negotiate solutions that foster strong relationships and continued success of the SAP application
- interfaces with the business to identify, define, and document operational needs and objectives, current operational procedures and processes, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
- analyses and evaluates complex technical SAP systems work methods, procedures, controls and information and documentation systems
- coordinates the development and design of new rules and procedures
- coordinates the documentation of SAP systems and transactions in support of business processes defined by functional unit process owners
- coordinates the configuration and testing of functionality of SAP systems from the development phase to production
- applies functional knowledge to design and customize workflow systems that provide seamless integration for SAP systems (MS SharePoint Nintex, MS BizTalk)
- interfaces with users to interpret and clarify complex configuration details and process change requirements involving SAP systems
- plans and manages SAP production support and evolutive budget
- prepares oral and written status reports and provides updates to stakeholders
- develops, revises, and monitors standards for systems documentation
- evaluates the operational effects of applications software
- manages work efforts between functional and technical teams engaged in the analysis, design, configuration, testing, maintenance, and quality assurance of SAP systems to ensure optimal system performance
- reviews feasibility studies conducted by staff and evaluates recommendations regarding requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems and ensures the systems design fits the needs of the users
- provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff on complex matters related to assigned area
- maintains effective and cooperative working relationship with process owners, administrators, functional and technical team members, and users
- coordinates and participates in user and support training involving the usage of SAP systems
- specific dimensions: SAP Landscape Services Belux has 2200 SAP users in three languages (Dutch, French and English), i.e. 1700 ECC/BI users and 500 SAP HR Portal users (OSA – ECM – TEM), the SAP modules in service are: FI – CO – TR – AM – MM – PM – PS – SD – HR – CATS – FSCM – BI and several satellites are present: Open Text (scanning + ICR/document management), Hanse Orga (Bank Note Reconcilliation), TJC (archiving and decommissioning), SD Worx (social secretariat NILOS) and Ad Valvas (AIM e-invoicing: inbound/outbound/inter-company), the Unix-systems are hosted in the ENGIE IT data center, outside the Services Belux premises, manage a budget of 4000k€ and a competence center of around 10 people