- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium Brussels Bruxelles-Capitale BE
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Apr 18 2018-04-26
You will work following the New Way of Working which is driven by autonomy and easiest alignment. This way of working will bring you empowerment and accountability on your delivery; it will also bring added value to our customers as you will deliver faster and in a more efficient way. Delivering in an incremental way will bring you a good and rapid vision on what you deliver within your squad/team .
You will work in a multidisciplinary squad/team which will bring you a lot of development opportunities, sharing with close colleagues with different expertise.
Your role & work environment
As a Business Consultant, you will assist business units in determining key organisation issues and provide recommendations on how to most effectively implement organisation change strategies. You will use indepth consulting skills to diagnose how the organisation's current design aligns with business needs and develop new organisation designs that are better aligned to those needs. You will use specific work products and tools to assess organisation change readiness and implement change management approaches, including education and training, to ensure effective and efficient transition to the new business model. From an operational point of view, you will be responsible for understanding and assessing a business, identifying issues and opportunities and recommending appropriate solutions. You will ensure proper translation of business requirements into a set of structured business process, knowledge, technology, and organization specifications that satisfy the strategic and operational objectives .
Your key responsibilities
As a Business Consultant (H level), you will perform the below described responsibilities within a strategic framework
Requirements gathering, collect data, analyse the internal client's business and provide input to
support the strategic decision-making process.
Challenge the validity of given organization, procedures, policies.
Advise the internal client in identifying, justifying and design/development of the required solutions, including scoping.
Support the development of business cases and perform impact analysis. Anticipate on future trends.
Solution design & execution
Formulate and test hypotheses and draw conclusions to determine appropriate internal client solutions,ensuring solution satisfaction for all stakeholders.
Recognize and articulate problems related to the assignment, analyze complex information and create solutions to the hypothesis being developed.
Perform risk and issue management.
Lead and guide the efforts of others in specific areas and manage the commitments regarding
Define and present final solution and impact on the organization, get commitment of involved parties
on the solution and sustain the rationale for the solution.
Monitor the project(s)/ program to ensure the requested deliverables within the defined quality, time &cost constraints and ensure the full realization of the benefits identified upfront.
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to besuccessful and a knack for always being a step ahead . In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas tolife and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturallycollaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge thestatus quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Business Consultant you will also need:
• To take ownership on mission, actions and show a high level of autonomy: you are a role model
and/or you become the 'go to person'
• Being able to influence and convince not only peers but also the stakeholders
• Being capable to take decisions at tactical and/or strategic level and therefore build a trusted
relationship with senior management level
• Being a team player and we expect from you that you have a valuable contribution to the
collective goals both regarding the concrete deliverables and the teamwork on itself.
• To share your knowledge actively and support the development of others
• To support the learning of others and initiate improvement based on new learnings or outside
• Being passionate about change and eager to push it forward
• Having strong analytical skills to extract precise and relevant information from complex or large
• Being well organized in order to respect milestones, budget ...
• Being strong in communication to make complex things easy
• Master degree and/or relevant experience from 4 to 10 years in project or program management
• Good knowledge of English and Dutch or French
• Global Bank knowledge