- 550 to 600
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Contract, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 05 Oct 18
Synechron, Inc. is seeking a Java Developer for a leading Investment Banking client based out at Brussels Belgium.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York.
Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India.
Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
As an Experienced Java Engineer you realize online and backend applications;
- You will be responsible for designing and complete architecture of the application.
- Also, you will develop (complex) new functionality and coordinate its implementation on the production environment.
- Finally, you will furiously automate everything together with the rest of the team: deployment, functional / technical testing, and anything else that is still done manually.
- The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we build.
- Minimum 15 years of Java software engineering experience in order to be able to efficiently design and develop and maintain code in a complex environment.
- Experienced in Java using Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring frameworks such as Spring Batch and Apache Kafka.
- Strong knowledge about HTTP, REST API’s and JSON are crucial.
- Good Knowledge of NoSQL Database like Cassandra.
- Good knowledge of scripting like Shell etc.
- referred additional knowledge on Payments domain.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical skills, proactivity and willingness to share knowledge with others.
- Building internal and external APIs (PSD2 API)
- Creating orders for execution and routing them to the payment engine.
- Warehousing orders until they are executed.
- Tracking the status during entire life-cycle of an order.
- Reporting the status of an order through direct and assisted channels.
- The future of the Order Manager is really interesting and contains many challenges.
Please revert with your updated resume in case you are interested in the above requirement or you can also forward the same to anyone from your network who would be interested in this role.