In her/his role as PMO for the ESG Steering Committee, she/he will assist the Head of ESG Investment & Research and the Head of Corporate Development in preparing and organizing the steerings, managing the reporting across Candriam, and monitoring/assessing the progress of the transversal ESG projects of the ESG Steering committee.
In her/his role as junior CPM – ESG, which will be his/her principal role, the candidate will support the ESG team and, in particular, the other Client Portfolio Managers on the following topics:
• Updating of all SRI marketing documentation: Assist in structuring new business presentations and support materials
• Standard and bespoke RFP requests as well as helping the ESG analysts drafting comments to specific commercial, marketing or client requests.
• Communicate complex analysis and ideas in a concise and coherent fashion, both externally and internally, in writing and in eventually person.
He/she will assist the other CPM’s in being the point of contact for our sales, marketing and fund management departments. The role will involve addressing the specific requests from clients, maintain relations with other departments including reporting, fund management and the sales department and ensure that all ESG documents and presentations of Candriam’s standard material as well as documentation on specific ESG issues are up to date.
Required Skills & Competencies
• Demonstrable experience of working in the financial industry, with knowledge of investments across asset classes
• Ability to work independently or collaboratively, particularly with other teams across the business
• Ability to manage and contribute to projects
• Enthusiastic and engaged, with a keen willingness to learn
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Knowledge and experience in asset management
• Knowledge of equities and fixed income
• Awareness of stewardship, corporate governance or ESG would be an advantage
• Good knowledge of English, written and oral, French and Dutch