Junior Portfolio Manager
- Competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium Brussels Bruxelles-Capitale BE
- Permanent, Full time
- 28 Jun 18 2018-06-28
We are currently recruiting a junior for our Gas Portfolio Management team, directly reporting to the SVP Gas Portfolio.
The key responsibilities are:
• Managing a portfolio of contracts (supply contracts and storages) to allow traders to maximize asset value in the liquid markets
• Maintaining the portfolio position using the appropriate (ETRM) systems
• Providing the required information to the traders
• Suggesting improvements to the tools and procedures related to the objective of maximising value of the gas portfolio, in a compliant way
• Liaising with the middle office for administrative questions related to the asset portfolio
• Liaising with the dispatching team to ensure smooth operations during delivery
• Able to work with large amount of data; at ease with Quantitative complexity
• Very accurate and disciplined
• Able to work in a fast-pace, challenging/demanding environment
• Direct communicator
• Eager to play a role in the energy markets
• Bachelor degree in economics or similar
• Fluent in English
• proficient in MS Excel; knowledge of VBA/Python is a plus
Brussels. Travelling on occasional basis is required.
Eni will evaluate the applications received for the position in question. The candidates considered to be the most in line with the profile required will be contacted to continue the selection process.