Junior Salesforce Consultant
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Oct 18
Junior Salesforce Consultant
We are currently looking for a Junior Salesforce Consultant to join our Cloud First Applications team, with the focus on Salesforce projects. You will become part of the Global Cloud First Application practice and you will be working on a project basis in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of Salesforce projects to bring our clients into the cloud.
A junior Salesforce consultant supports the implementation from proposal to delivery. This includes developing a thorough understanding of the Client's requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the Salesforce solution to design an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets/exceeds functional requirements. This position builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to the adoption of the best solution.
- Delivers Salesforce projects from start to finish on time and within budget;
- Performs "As-Is" and Fit/Gap analyses to map the Cloud technology's offerings and capabilities to the Client business needs;
- Works closely with technical architects to make the bridge between the business team and IT team;
- Presents and leads sessions and requirements workshops, based on Waterfall or Agile Delivery Methods;
- Works in teams of highly qualified functional and technical resources (both on-shore and off-shore);
- Defines test cases and leads contractual testing to confirm that solution performs as per the business requirements;
- Coordinates releases and post Go-Live materials (e.g. training documentation, training sessions).
- Master's degree in Management or Engineering with a strong IT affinity/background
- Very good communication skills (written and oral)
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch and English
- Highly motivated to bring cloud technology towards clients to transform their way of working to a digital business
- Willingness to travel
- You have some (max 3 years of experience) with Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- Experience in multiple clouds of Salesforce (Sales, Service, Marketing, App, Commerce, Analytics or Community Cloud)
- Mastery of Agile methods for project delivery
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .