Life Insurance Management Consultant
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Oct 18
Life Insurance Management Consultant
Within the Financial Services Industry Group, we serve the largest financial services companies from the banking, insurance and capital market sectors:
- Insurance: Accenture helps insurers achieve high performance to deliver quality products at low cost, enabling market differentiation without back-office complexity.
- Banking: Accenture's dedicated banking professionals help banks consolidate, rationalize and automate to outperform competitors.
- Capital Markets: We help capital markets leaders achieve operational excellence and differentiation, setting them on the road to high performance.
We are looking for Technology Consultants: Digital Strategists and CIO Advisors who will work in a high-performance consulting environment in the insurance industry. You will be working on exciting projects and create client impact. You will be working at the forefront of innovation and cooperate with well-known clients as well as start-ups. We are looking for talented advisors who will be working on challenging business changes & IT Strategy projects such as Life Operating Model & local benchmarking, Life IT Transformation, Automate manual activities and processes, large IT implementations, Robotics . You will be working in small teams with talented and passionate Accenture Consultants on achieving shared goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Consulting and partnering with our insurance clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position
- Supporting identification of strategic operational issues and performance gaps
- Supporting designing comprehensive target business and technology architecture, operating model and processes to shape major transformation journeys
- Supporting designing transformation business case and roadmap to help activate the defined client transformations
- Support delivering major client transformation both on a business, technology, architecture and program management side
•A university degree from a leading business school;
•1 to 5 years of technical experience in the Insurance industry either at a consulting company or at an insurer (Retail, Corporate or Private)
•Skills in 1 or more of insurance front office and back office processes: Underwriting / Policy Servicing / Claims Management / Product Management & Actuarial studies / Distribution & Marketing / Customer Relationship Management
•Deep quantitative and analytical skills;
•Strong problem solving capability;
•Eagerness to grow;
•Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team building and relationship building skills;
•Flexibility to work abroad;
•Relevant experience in project management;
•People management and coaching experience;
•Strong relationship building skills, both with the team and clients;
•Effective communication in Dutch, French and English.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than
411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Within the insurance practice of Accenture Belux, you will get the opportunity to work for leading insurers on strategic projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertize by leveraging on our state of the art insurance assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training acumen. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in the classroom, online, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.