Management Consultant Insurance (Life & Non-Life)
Management Consultant in Insurance Sector (Life & Non-Life) Our department:
The B eLux Insurance practice
is the leader in consulting services to insurance clients in BeLux. We have more than 250 dedicated people working on insurance projects and a specialized local insurance team of +60 individuals focusing on high-end management and technology consulting as well as on application development services. We are working with a vast majority of the top BeLux insurers to help position them for high performance. We provide our clients with solutions that address their products, strategies, people, processes and operating infrastructures. We help many leading insurers industrialize their operations, turn into the digital and automation which enables them to reduce their costs, improve customer service, grow revenue, and attain real differentiation. Your role
As management consultant, you will apply your functional / technical experience in insurance to analyze, design, build and deliver high value digital solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
You will be working on exciting projects and create client impact in the new digital world. You will be working at the forefront of innovation and cooperate with well-known clients as well as start-ups. We are looking for talented consultants who will be working on challenging business changes & IT Strategy projects such as Life Operating Model & local benchmarking, Life IT Transformation, Automate manual activities and processes, large IT digital transformation implementations & Robotics . You will be working in small teams with talented and passionate Accenture Consultants on achieving shared goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Consulting and partnering with our insurance clients to help them develop high digital performance solutions to advance their industry position
- Supporting identification of strategic operational issues and performance gaps
- Supporting designing comprehensive new target businesses and technology architectures, operating models and processes to shape major digital transformation journeys
- Supporting designing transformation business case and roadmap to help activate the defined client transformations
- Support delivering major complex client digital transformation both on a business, technology, architecture and program management side