You will be Head of the Project Management Office (PMO). You will work closely with the business stakeholders and supply organisations for the delivery and management of the transformation portfolio.
- The PMO manages the business process framework for the complete value chain and runs a transition portfolio next to a BAU (business as usual) portfolio.
- The PMO consists of a project support team managed by the project portfolio manager, the project/program managers and the business analyst teams. You will report to Credendo’s Group COO.
- You will manage a team of project/program managers in order to coordinate the PPM (project portfolio management) activities, to guarantee adequate support and to ensure the achievement of the strategic objectives, aligned with the strategy and mission of the organisation.
- You will assure quality as an expert in some specific projects/programmes in order to ensure an optimal management in line with the objectives and the organisation strategy.
- You will be responsible for the follow-up and improvement of the project methodology within the company in order to maximise the efficacy of project-based change implementations.
- You are an excellent relationship builder to engage with relevant business stakeholders, subsidiaries’ General Managers and heads of department of supporting teams in order to provide support in their demand needs.
- You will coach and supervise the business analysts and project managers team in order to create a motivating work environment.
- You have a master’s degree or similar through experience.
- You have good oral and written language skills in Dutch/English and your native language is preferably French.
- You have minimum 10 years of proven experience in a PMO/PPM role. Professional experience in the insurance industry is an asset.
- You have experience in running a transition portfolio next to a BAU portfolio.
- You have experience in working with cross-border delivery teams.
- You have at least a PMPcertification, and experience with agile delivery and Prince 2 methodologies.
- You have very good people management skills (leadership, coaching, etc.).
- You have effective communication skills.
- You have a problem-solving mindset and approach.
- You are stress-resistant and you enjoy working in a team.
- A full-time permanent contract in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- A job with many social contacts and variety.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, extralegal pension, etc.).
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.