Manufacturing Solution Application Architect
Manufacturing Solutions Architect
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many exciting and challenging opportunities for professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world. Connect to the Future. Join us now!
We are looking for a Manufacturing Solutions Architect to join our Internet of Things team. For more information on our offerings, please click here This opportunity is to work in customer projects and lead them through their Manufacturing journeys. Get to know us
We offer innovative work, meaningful career paths.
At Cognizant we embrace a well-established set of cultural values, we embrace diversity. We believe it's what helps us thrive. Our goal is to include everyone at the table, and to value and respect their unique voices and backgrounds. Hear more about Cognizant in this video. Is our passion matching yours?
Will you strengthen our team?
- The work as a Manufacturing Solutions Architect is highly rewarding as you:
- Member of the Internet of Things practice, responsible for designing and architecting solutions, and ensuring successful implementations in collaboration with subject matter experts and technologists from across Cognizant
- Collaborate with Cognizant / Clients technical and subject matter experts to design and implement solutions
- Architect solutions with manufacturing operations management space or applications with ISA S95 - Level 3 layer
For the Program Manager - Manufacturing Digitization we are looking for someone who can add value with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years' experience designing and architecting solutions in manufacturing applications - manufacturing operations management / quality assurance & quality control
- Experience working with systems / solutions in pharma or biopharma industry and understanding of design considerations for the applications in this industry.
- Good understanding of industry standards for manufacturing (ISA S95, ISA S88, OPC UA/ DA etc.)
- Should have a broad level of skillset in architecting solutions including Microservices, API, integration middleware and front-end technology etc.
- Knowledge of industry standards like TOGAF
- Ability to travel to client manufacturing sites across the continental Europe