Nordic APAM Denmark
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Mar 19
Nordic APAM Denmark
Job description Nordic "Associate Parent Account Manager"
1.General description :
You are responsible for quality and depth of ING's global relationship with multinational companies/groups headquartered mainly in Denmark.
You work in close collaboration with the Parent Account Manager.
You will take active part in developing the relationships; prepare client visits and commercial proposals; coordinate business development with product specialists through the ING network and assure close collaboration with risk management. You are also responsible for data quality and compliance requirements
2. Detailed job description
2.1. Research & Analysis
• Collect information and perform analyses on (strategic) clients, including sector research and peer analyses. Information used for sales process, based on a basic understanding of ING products;
• Liaise with product specialists and ING network offices;
• Assist in identifying client' critical business issues and business opportunities based on a good understanding of ING products, using an integrated approach;
• Prepare (internal) idea generation sessions, marketing pitches, proposals and, together with the PAM, Legal and CFIL assist in preparing term sheets;
• Monitor information- and news services and inform the PAM / LAM about client and sector developments;
• Follow up closely quarterly performance of clients and prospects, and provide feedback to relevant internal stakeholders e.g. risk management, lending, product specialists, the network, etc.;
• Provide clients with relevant / periodic information on relevant publications / information sources available within ING (e.g. PCM/FM/Equity);
• Assist the PAM in client selection, in close cooperation and alignment with TS Sales, product specialists and network colleagues;
• Set up regular pipeline meetings with TS Sales and relevant product teams.
• Follow up on revenue evolution on a monthly basis in order to make sure revenues are correctly booked and spot evolutions in the portfolio at an early stage.
2.2 Origination & execution
• Assist in the origination for products from all ING business lines;
• Provide support to product specialists, where needed in the implementation / execution phase and keep up-to-date about progress;
• Prepare relevant Green Light Proposals and join / replace PAM in Green light Committees.
• Provide commercial input for Credit Applications, Modifications and Reviews and assist in preparing PAM advices;
• Arrange publications of closed transactions.
2.3. Commercial Client Management
• Prepare briefing memos and presentations for client meetings;
• Accompany the PAM in client meetings if so required;
• Follow up on client meetings by means of call reports / follow up mails / follow up on action points;
• Help to maintain client contacts at treasury level and ensure necessary follow up;
• Prepare and maintain up-to-date SCAPs in close cooperation with the PAM, TS Sales, TS Solutions, product specialists and ING network offices.
• Manage an own portfolio of clients, under the under ultimate responsibility of the PAM .
2.4. Team/department support
• Oversee that client information systems are kept up-to-date particularly Grid and the CRM system (VANTAGE);
• General team support (e.g. maintain client list, coordination events);
• General department support (e.g. secretary Green light committee, periodical settlement)
3. Your profile
3.1.Knowledge and experience
• You have a Master degree (MBA, economics or comparable)
• You have +/- 3 years' experience in commercial banking.
• You should be fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French and/or Danish is a plus.
• Customer focused, professional expertise / market focus
• Initiative, pro-active. Strong commercial skills
• Problem analysis and judgement
• Investigative and learning ability
• Teamwork /Able to develop strong internal network.
• Oral skills and presentation