Performance & Measurement Analyst-Expert
Joining Candriam Investors Group (“Candriam”) -a leading pan-European multi-specialist asset manager with a 20-year track record and a team of 500 experienced professionals. Managing about €108 bln AUM on June 2017, its investment solutions cover five key areas: fixed income, equities, alternatives, sustainable investments and advanced asset allocation. Candriam Investors Group is a New York Life Company.
To strengthen our Performance Measurement team in Brussels, we are seeking a Performance Analyst.
You’ll be joining the Performance Measurement & Client Reporting team, whose brief it is to design and output reports for our investor clients. You will also assist, and carry out analysis on behalf of, our portfolio managers and client relationship teams in Europe.
• Collect qualitative data that can serve as the basis of extensive analysis
• Analyse, on a weekly, monthly and/or quarterly basis, the performances of a range of Candriam investment funds
• Compile dedicated performance reports on investment funds and tailor-made client mandates
• Use our in-house performance analysis tool to assess and publish performance-related results
• Draft customised reports to meet changing client needs and regulations
• Actively participate in projects designed to create services with a high added value for our clients both in-house and external
• Act as the link between the portfolio managers and the clients
• Reply innovatively to regulation- and asset management industry-based challenges
• Evaluate, design and implement solutions for governance- and quality-related matters
• Provide support to our Marketing Services and Request-for-Proposal (Tenders) teams
• You have a Master’s in Economic Sciences or Computing
• As someone at the sharp end of Economic Sciences / Finance and Computing, you have a marked interest in these topics
• You already have 1-to-3 years’ professional experience in data management / reporting
• You ally good knowledge of the business world with practical technological abilities
• Your highly organised nature helps you multi-task on a daily basis
• Your analytical mind, a source of creative thinking and problem-solving, is focused on ongoing enhancements
• For you – a demon for detail – the client comes first
• You are team-spirited and can handle pressure
• You are tactful and aware of the cultural differences in a working environment populated by colleagues and clients from all over Europe and, indeed, further afield
• You are an expert MS Office user; good knowledge of VBA Excel is a plus
• You are fluent in at least two of the following: English, French and / or Dutch. Fluency in any other European language is a plus.
CANDRIAM INVESTORS GROUP OFFERS
A varied full-time position in the dynamic, international environment of asset management.
At Candriam Investors Group, our values of Conviction and Responsibility guide us in everything we do. These same values allow us to focus on the growth and development of our people. We also offer an attractive remuneration package, including benefits.