Product Owner Applied AI
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
Product Owner Applied AI
Are you looking for...
a position, where you can apply both Business and IT skills to build Artificial Intelligence applications ?
Are you also someone who is ...
- excited about Artificial Intelligence (voice, text, image recognition), Machine Learning etc;
- able to quickly learn new technologies and implement them in broader architectural context;
- proactive, resourceful, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity to anticipate business needs;
- proactive, result-oriented team player;
- a born organizer who possesses the necessary diplomatic talents;
- able to manage relationships with internal and external providers;
- able to work autonomously;
- able to set and follow right priorities and respect deadlines;
And you have as well ...
- superior analytic capabilities with strong insight and understanding of how a business operates.
- a Master degree preferably in science or engineering or equivalent through experience and/or other hobby projects;
- at least 5 years of equivalent relevant working experience in fast moving projects ;
- worked in an Agile environment (SAFe, SCRUM..)
- an excellent written and spoken knowledge of English; knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset
... then you are our new Product Owner Applied Artificial Intelligence .
By joining the Applied Artificial Intelligence Centre of Expertise at ING, you will define, orchestrate, and enable rapid prototyping and piloting of new artificial intelligence solutions across multiple business units all over ING.
Your role ...
- Evaluate potential business use cases and creatively structure AI solutions
- Work with architects, technical teams, vendors and open source offerings and other experts in the field to deliver on new AI pilots for ING BE and ING Group
- Build consensus among cross-functional partners and accelerate decision making
- Staying up-to-date with latest developments, anticipate new application changes ahead and working with ITS to correctly prioritize the backlog
- Evaluate and continuously use latest technologies, tools and solutions in the field of AI.
- Engage with domain experts and leaders across different ING business units to understand and define business use cases and opportunities, and work with Architects and technical teams to enable implementation/delivery.
- The role will require you to understand what the key ING business drivers are, where there is potential to leverage new AI technologies, iterate quickly through proof-of-concepts to define the solutions, and work with delivery teams to deliver on the impact.
- This position requires an individual who is comfortable working in cross functional teams with a high degree of technical skills.
Your work environment at ING ...
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice. Customers of ING Belgium are retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
The Centre of Expertise Applied Artificial Intelligence focuses on exploring and rapidly piloting new developments in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing. It also benefits from a strong link with the global ING Robotics & AI organization which helps to bring new solutions to millions of ING clients. You will report directly to the Head of Centre of Expertise Applied AI.