Job Description Bureau van Dijk is about to undertake an Agile transformation. We are looking for someone to integrate the Program Management team in Brussels and assist the Agile transformation initiative. The Program Management team will work with all members of the Technology and Product teams to develop their Agile skill sets, ensure support for the transformation initiative and ultimately adopt Agile practices.
This role is responsible for assisting the Program Management Office in coordinating all aspects of software development projects by collecting and analyzing data in terms of project delivery and predictability, process efficiency, product quality and resource management. This is initially a limited duration employment till the end of the year. Responsibilities:
- Aid the Program Management Office in driving the development process of our company databases products & solutions, from the initial design to release by collecting, organizing and analyzing project-related data, and producing presentations and reports.
- Collect and organize different types of project and application development data from multiple sources including:
- Project execution/delivery: data on amount of work completed total scope of work.
- Project predictability: examine and report on variances in work estimates, and success in meeting project objectives on time.
- Process efficiency: gather data to identify bottlenecks in the end-to-end development process.
- Product quality: defect trends and statistics, status of project test plans, and code analysis metrics.
- Resource management: reporting on individual project assignments, and aggregate firm-wide resourcing/capacity reporting.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree).
- Detail orientated with concise communication skills.
- Experience with basic data analysis and reporting (e.g. using Microsoft Excel and/or simple database queries to extract and analyze data).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interest in process analysis and optimization.
- Past experience with different software development processes is an asset.
- Knowledge of Agile software development practices is beneficial.
- Brussels based position
- Speak both French and English fluently
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.