RFP Analyst, English speaking
Exercising the RFP analyst function is a highly collaborative process with all Candriam teams across Europe that provide the necessary input, for example client relationship managers, investment fund and portfolio managers, operations, marketing, HR, risk management, legal, finance.
As an RFP Analyst, you are responsible for managing the answer to Requests For Proposals (RFPs) and Requests For Information (RFIs). You lead the answering process from beginning to end. To do so your responsibilities are to:
- Analyse incoming RFP’s and RFI’s, and prepare RFP kick off meetings with all involved departments
- Collect answer material by searching the dedicated internal library, and contacting other departments
- Produce the proposal document, combining accurate and concise answers with an attractive style
- Participate to the preparation of the RFP oral presentation, whenever they take place
As a team member, you also:
- Participate to the library content updating, in interaction with the content managers
- Contribute to the RFP team organizational efficiency, by bringing improvement to the answering process.
- You have strong writing skills, demonstrated through past experience with RFP answering on the investment management domain or comparable activity.
- You are a born project manager, with high organisational capabilities, and able to work well under pressure in a deadline oriented business.
- You work well both independently and as a team member, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Your client-oriented mindset fits the RFP team objective of excellence in providing the best support to the client relations managers.
- You hold a Master degree with a major in Marketing, Finance, Economics or Journalism.
- You have a native level knowledge of English or have reached a comparable level of fluency. You have a good level in French or Dutch. German is a plus.