The Analyst assist the Asset Manager and contributes to the definition and the implementation of the best value creation strategy for some assets. He/she is responsible for:
- Educated degree in business or real estate
- Proven interest in real estate
- Understanding of legislations and/or financial techniques related to real estate investments
- Accomplished interpersonal skills, ability to work efficiently in a team in an international and matrix environment
- Autonomous, initiative, entrepreneurial and result driven culture
- Strong analytical and synthesis capacity
- Verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Creative thinking, capability to develop innovative solutions
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
About AXA Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
What We Offer
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.