Reporting the Head of Finance and Control, the purpose of this role is to work as part of the regulatory reporting team in providing information and reports to internal and external stakeholders. Candidates will work to control the accuracy of financial figures in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- University degree, preferably economic or accounting orientation
- Previous experience in and knowledge of the banking sector and in Belgian regulatory reporting
- Bilingual English and French or Dutch
- Being critical, pro-active, rigorous in the job, respectful of the deadlines and having a good analytical mind
- Computer literacy, including core Microsoft modules like Excel and Oracle modules