SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) Consultant
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 09 Dec 18
SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) Consultant
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
Demand for our SAP SCM group is growing rapidly and we are currently looking for both functional & technical SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) Consultants.
In our SAP SCM group we focus on helping our clients to tackle the full breadth of their supply chain, planning & product life cycle management challenges. Based on deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, we deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise, integrating best of breed technology from our extensive network of alliance companies.
We are currently looking for consultants with experience in the following modules:
- Materials Management (MM)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Quality Management (QM)
- Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Warehouse Management (WM)
- Extend Warehouse Management (EWM)
- Advanced Planning & Optimization (APO)
- Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Transportation Management (TM)
- Environment, Health & Safety Management (EHSM)
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Manufacturing Integration & Intelligence (MII)
You will be responsible for some of the following tasks:
- Play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result
- Work with the client to analyze their requirements: prepare and participate in workshops, requirement documentation…
- Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions
- Customize and develop the SAP-system in a project team, supported by experts
- Testing, assist in the development of test scripts
- Finalize the configuration & support the solution.
- Coach or lead different tracks or project teams, taking on more responsibility as you grow in your career
- 2 to 5 years of working experience with Supply Chain processes optimization and automation,
- Solid experience in delivering the SAP Solutions
- Master degree or equal by experience
- Experience in the whole life cycle of an SAP project Solid communication and interpersonal skills,
- Experience with large organizations and large projects
- Willingness to travel in Belgium and potentially abroad
- Good command of Dutch or French and English
Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.