- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 05 Mar 18
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- MV, insurance
- Full time
- Working in a fast growing company - Integrating a dynamic team into a challenging function
For one of our clients, a Belgian company active in the media and communication sector, we are looking for a Senior Accountant in order to support their development. Their offices are located in Diegem.
The Senior Accountant will report directly to the CEO. He will be responsible for:
- The accounting from A to Z;
- The monthly and annual closings;
- The preparation of the annual accounts;
- The preparation of the VAT declaration;
- The Costs Analyses;
- The calculation of the profitability of the various projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting (preferably GL). An experience in a communication agency is a plus;
- French and Dutch;
- Excellent Excel skills. The knowledge of Eurojob (ERP) is a plus;
- Dynamic, loves challenges and wants to evolve in a fast-growing company;
- Ability to work autonomously.
Our client offers a complete package in line with your experience in a fast-growing company.