Senior Black Belt CoE Business Transformation
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Dec 18
Senior Black Belt CoE Business Transformation
[ Senior Black Belt Business Transformation ]
[Full time , CoE Business Transformation, Brussels]
Your role & work environment
As a Process Expert, you will work together with internal clients in bringing about, ensuring and
controlling (continuous) improvements in business processes in order to reduce costs and increase client
You will initiate changes in behaviour and culture via training and guidance of the management involved.
You will use in depth consulting skills and business knowledge aligned to business objectives, processes,
measurements, tools and methodologies (Operational Management, Lean and Lean Six Sigma). You will
organise (Lean) wave(s) with a (DMAIC) step-by-step plan to attain the intended results during all phases
of a wave. You will recognise the importance, needs and wishes of the customers, and use these as the
point of departure in one's own methodology, and actively bring these to the attention of all the parties
Your key responsibilities
- Requirements gathering, collect data, analyse the internal client's business and provide input to support the strategic decision-making process.
- Challenge the validity of given procedures, processes, policies and systems.
- Advise the internal client in identifying, justifying and design/development of the required solutions,including scoping.
- Focus especially on (part of) processes that could be re-engineered, digitized or automated.
- Support the development of business cases and perform impact analysis. Anticipate on future trends.
- Formulate and test hypotheses and draw conclusions to determine appropriate internal client solutions,ensuring solution satisfaction for all stakeholders.
- Recognize and articulate problems related to the assignment, analyze complex information and create solutions to the hypothesis being developed.
- Perform risk and issue management.
- Lead and guide the efforts of others in specific areas and manage the commitments regarding deliverables.
- Define and present final solution and impact on the organisation, and sustain the rationale for the solution.
- Train and coach involved parties, ensuring understanding, adoption and proper implementation of the proposed solution.
- Create, harvest and re-use intellectual capital.
- Initiate knowledge sharing activities and keep professional knowledge up-to-date and translate external trends into useable knowledge.
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Senior Black Belt Business Transformation you will also need:
- To take ownership on mission, actions and show a high level of autonomy: you are a role model and/or you become the 'go to person'
- Being able to influence and convince not only peers but also the stakeholders
- Being capable to take decisions at tactical and/or strategic level and therefore build a trusted relationship with senior management level
- Being a team player and we expect from you that you have a valuable contribution to the collective goals both regarding the concrete deliverables and the teamwork on itself.
- To share your knowledge actively and support the development of others
- To support the learning of others and initiate constantly improvements based on new learnings or outside looking, with customer satisfaction and easiness as key focus
- Being well organized in order to deep-dive in a number of different improvement journeys coming from different domain in the bank
- Being strong in communication to make complex things easy & convince Senior Management
- Having very strong analytical skills and feeling at ease with facts & figures
- Relevant experience from 4 to 10 years in process and/or operational management techniques
- Black Belt certification is a must
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch or French
- Being IT savvy is a plus
- Having some experience in Process Mining is a plus as well.
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
- Great collaboration with professionals within your body of knowledge in Belgium and beyond
- The possibility to get recognized across the whole organization for your value and impact
- Great career prospects by offering high level exposure and accelerated development
- An place to "work hard, play hard".
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!