Senior Compliance Officer
The Compliance Business Unit is responsible for ensuring compliance with the legal and/or regulatory rules in relation to integrity and conduct, in particular in the following areas: - The rules on market abuse; - The fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism; - Preventing conflicts of interest; - MiFID rules on conduct and the integrity of financial markets; - Compliance with the rules of conduct relating to the provision of investment services; - Distribution of financial instruments; The Unit achieves this through the implementation of processes and controls, but also through training, awareness-raising and advice for Candriam employees.
As Senior Compliance Officer, you apply your knowledge and experience in corporate law.
- The Compliance Officer will need to be familiar with the EU regulatory requirements
- Be self-motivated, adaptable and flexible in approach to the work
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work within a team
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- The Compliance Officer should have an advanced experience of Microsoft Office and search engines
- Ability to do draft control reports : good knowledge of IT tools (Bloomberg, Access, Excel…)
- Good understanding of controls process
- Ability to work in a growing company environment with focused and hardworking individuals
- Ability to plan effectively, with strong deadline orientation
- English and French are mandatory
- 5-7 years minimum of demonstrable experience within the financial services industry with a detailed understanding of the internal control process
- Strong education in the European regulatory requirements