Senior Consultant with Compliance / Integrity and Ethics expertise - (190000TO)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Governance, Risk and Regulation department is part of our Risk Advisory (RA) practice. Our Risk Advisory is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
The Financial Services Industry practice of Deloitte in Belgium offers a wide array of services that are specifically designed for financial institutions in the banking, securities, insurance, investment management and payment industries. In addition to attest and tax, we offer services in areas such as risk management, actuarial services, regulatory compliance, human capital, operations performance and technology solutions.
Visit us at http://mycareer.deloitte.com/be/en Senior Consultant with Compliance / Integrity and Ethics expertise
Within our Governance, Risk and Regulation
department in Zaventem, we are currently looking for a Consultant with Regulatory Compliance / Integrity and Ethics expertise Responsibilities:
Towards our financial sector clients
- Advise on strategic matters linked to new and existing regulation and assist with the implementation of new regulation and related risks in the domains of regulatory compliance, conduct and integrity & ethics;
- Assist clients with developing adequate governance structures and control frameworks to ensure regulatory compliance;
- Identify the client's challenges and develop practical and effective solutions on how to implement new regulation or to optimize existing compliance, conduct and integrity & ethics frameworks within an existing client environment
Towards our team:
- Work in a team - coach and guide more junior team members
- Support the team in the follow up of regulatory developments and supervisory expectations
- Contribute to business and solutions development in this domain, both nationally and internationally
- 3 to 5 years of experience within the domain of Regulatory Compliance / Integrity & ethics such as Financial Crime, MiFID, Governance and conduct etc.
- Deep knowledge of compliance regulation (national and international)
- Be able to work independently
- Good writing skills
- Willingness to travel and work on international projects
- You are Dutch and/or French speaking and can express yourself fluently in English both orally and in writing
- The occasion to work with a multidisciplinary team of other Financial Services Industry consultants (risk measurement experts, risk modelling consultants, actuaries, business process experts,)
- The opportunity to work on both small regulatory projects as well as large-scale implementation or remediation projects
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
- Real career opportunities.
- Be able to travel abroad and work on international projects