Senior functional Salesforce Consultant
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
Senior functional Salesforce Consultant
We are currently looking for a Senior Functional Cloud Computing Consultant to join our Emerging Platforms - Software-as-a-Service (EP-SaaS) team. You will become part of the Global SaaS practice and you will be working on a project basis in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of SaaS projects. Candidates for this role should possess a knowledge of public cloud applications with a focus on Salesforce.com, Workday and Pega.
The SaaS Senior Functional Consultant supports the implementation from proposal to delivery. This includes developing a thorough understanding of the Client's requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the software to design an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets/exceeds functional requirements. This position builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to the adoption of the best solution.
Specifically, this role is able to guide teams that will successfully deliver the SaaS project. Candidates should have the following expertise and capabilities:
- Delivers SaaS projects from start to finish on time and within budget;
- Performs "As-Is" and Gap analyses in order to map the Cloud technology's offerings and capabilities to the Client business needs;
- Works closely with the technical architect in order to make the bridge between the business team and IT team;
- Presents and leads sessions and requirements workshops, based on Waterfall or Agile Delivery Methods;
- Manages teams of highly qualified functional and technical resources (both on-shore and off-shore);
- Defines test cases and leads contractual testing to confirm that solution performs as per the business requirements;
- Coordinates releases and post Go-Live materials (e.g. training documentation, training sessions
- Master's degree in Management or Engineering with a strong IT affinity/background
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- 3 to 5 years of SaaS working experience (IT delivery)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform
- Leadership experience in small to medium sized teams
- Very good communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent command (written and verbal) of French and/or Dutch and English
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator Certification
- Salesforce.com Sales and/or Service Cloud Consultant Certification
- ServiceMax Administrator Certification
- Experience with Workday and Pega
- Mastery of Agile methods for project delivery
- Willingness to travel
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .