Do you want to be responsible for developing, testing, and debugging responsive web applications for WeGroup? And are you experienced with functional programming in React.js, Redux and RestAPI? Please read further.
For our development team, we are looking for a brilliant lead react.js developer to build new functionalities for our core product, Louise. The developer will be responsible for developing, testing, and debugging responsive web applications for WeGroup. The developer will be able to help his team translate user needs into a functional front-end application. We are looking for a genuine team player that likes to take the lead in an innovative and ambitious startup environment.
- Creating and building web applications.
- Reviewing code and facilitating an open feedback culture.
- Leading and training an ambitious team.
- Optimizing an online platform for an exciting new service.
- Analysing user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Guiding the front-end team in their decision making and career development.
- Determine priorities together with the CTO and the development team.
- Programming, testing and documenting solutions for our software applications.
- 5+ years of experience in front-end development.
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with functional programming in React.js, Redux and RestAPI.
- Focus on user experience and quality code.
- Orientation towards results and solutions.
- Value on team activities and taking initiative.
- Proficiency in English and sarcasm.
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply now via the application button.
Agency calls are not appreciated.