Experienced Junior/Senior Engineer - Research & Development
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium Zaventem Flemish Region BE
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Apr 18 2018-04-26
Experienced Junior/Senior Engineer - Research & Development - (170000QG)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Belgian Tax and Legal practice consists of more than 600 professionals and plays a leading role in the Belgian market as well in the global Deloitte network. Our professionals are specialized in different domains such as Business Tax, Global Tax Compliance, Indirect Tax and Global Employer services.
The large majority of our "R&D Service Line" consists of scientists and engineers. We offer added value consulting to allow our clients to benefit from various incentives and grants related to R&D activities and to optimize their intellectual property. You will be working for different clients in a wide range of industries and markets.
In order to sustain our rapid growth we are looking for a colleague for our Grants and R&D incentives team.
- Advise clients from a wide range of industries and markets with respect to their R&D activities
- Build client relationships and gain an in-depth understanding of their R&D activities through client visits.
- Analyze scientific, technical and/or financial information received from our clients and assist them in qualifying for grants, funds or tax incentives on a local and European level, including:
- Identify intellectual property (IP) and R&D activities eligible to grants and incentives;
- Assist clients in preparing the required documentation
- Guide clients through the whole application process before and after obtaining the grants, funds or tax incentives
- Stay up to date with the most recent innovations and business drivers within your area of expertise
- You have obtained a scientific or engineering degree
- You have, preferably, between 2 to 6 years of experience
- You are interested in exploring latest developments and innovations within different industries
- You are a client-oriented person with entrepreneurial skills
- You are a proactive learner and adapt quickly in a fast moving environment
- You are intellectually curious and want to work with clients who are developing innovative and state of the art technologies;
- You thrive in a consultancy environment and like working in a team
- You have good communication skills and like to meet new people
- You're fluent in English and Dutch or French (orally and written)
- A challenging, innovating and flexible work environment
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- A dynamic work atmosphere with a focus on learning and personal development