Finance Strategy & Operations: SAP BPC (Senior) Consultant
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Sep 17
Finance Strategy & Operations: SAP BPC (Senior) Consultant - (170000EA)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
As part of the Finance Transformation team, we have a strong group of professionals who are fluent in the use and configuration of SAP BPC for planning, budgeting, forecasting and consolidation purposes.
Joining us, you will be reinforcing the existing SAP BPC team to design and implement planning, budgeting, forecasting as well as consolidation processes and solutions based on SAP BPC for our clients. You will assist in the in-house development of SAP BPC for demo and training purposes, on our own (Belgium based) environments. You will also be active on the business development side of our practice by participating in client proposals and delivering state-of-the-art sales demos. You will coach and develop others, and at the same time be coached and developed by your peers and seniors. Your Profile
- Team player with highly inquisitive mindset and outstanding analytical skills;
- Dynamic and pro-active attitude, i.e. someone who looks to 'get things done';
- Looking to learn and grow, open to coaching;
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Profound knowledge of the SAP BPC version for NetWeaver (BPC 10.1 Classic and BPC 10.1 Embedded) and/or profound knowledge of the SAP BPC version for Microsoft;
- As an experienced consultant, we expect that you are knowledgeable either in:
- BPC Classic: EPM Add-in, Logic Script, Dimension Formulas, Business Rules, Business Process Flows;
- BPC Embedded / BI-IP / PAK: Analysis for Office, Fox scripts, BW modeling
- At least basic knowledge of project management principles, i.e. typical structure, deliverables and approach of a SAP BPC implementation project;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong knowledge in the areas of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting, either through project experience or from operational roles;
- Strong knowledge of financial consolidation, either through project experience or from operational roles;
- We are also happy to consider candidates who only have either a budgeting/forecasting or a consolidation background (but not both), however we would then expect them to be strong experts in their specific domain. We are confident we can help such candidates build skills in the other (missing) domain;
- In general, good knowledge of finance, accounting and controlling, either through experience or education.
- Both versions of SAP BPC, i.e. both NetWeaver and Microsoft platforms;
- Both flavors of BPC for Netweaver, i.e. BPC Classic and BPC Embedded
Version 10.1 of SAP BPC (either platform), incl. EPM Add-In and Analysis for Office;
- Excel VBA and macro's;
- SAP BW, SAP HANA and Fox scripts;
- Microsoft SQL server and/or SQL language;
- Other consolidation tools, and SAP BFC in particular;
- Other budgeting tools, and Cognos TM1 in particular;
- The financial modules of SAP ECC (i.e. FI and/or CO);
- Management reporting principles (e.g. KPI definition, scorecards, etc.);
- Costing principles (e.g. activity-based costing).
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.