Finance and Accounting Professional - Manager FR
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Finance and Accounting Professional - Manager FR - (170000AJ)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Deloitte Accountancy delivers a broad spectrum of professional services to companies and organisations in Belgium, ranging from large corporates and international organisations through our Business Process Solutions (BPS) to dynamic entrepreneurs, fast growing companies and medium sized private companies and its families. Through our 12 Belgian offices and thanks to our more than 650 professionals, we deliver a perfectly aligned mixture of accountancy services as well as tax, legal, M&A and finance, strategy and growth as business control and technology services to family business, in order to be the trusted advisor for all our clients.
- As a Finance & Accounting Manager you are called-in for several inhouse projects with the client in the following areas: finance, accountancy and controlling. This varies from filling out temporary needs to specialized personnel, to the permanent integration in the entire or partial financial / accountancy department.
- Taking your experience into account, you will be fulfilling positions as Accountant, Senior Accountant, Financial Director, Credit Controller, Internal Auditor, Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable specialist, etc. for international and large national companies. Through your qualified service and proactive way of thinking, you help to actively build out Deloitte as a qualified service provider. As a Manager, you will be able to lead a team of junior financial consultants.
Headquarters are in Diegem; Projects are fulfilled in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Liege or (when agreed upfront with the consultant) abroad.
- Master or Bachelor Accountancy, Economy or other financial degree;
- 8 to 12 years of relevant experience as Accountant Consultant or Chief Accountant, Business or Financial Controller;
- Experience in managing a small team
- People Management skills
- Flexible and Customer friendly;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Commercial skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of one or more ERP tools is a plus;
- Native French speaking, fluent in English and professional knowledge of Dutch
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.