Information Architect for Financial Services Industry
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium Zaventem Flemish Region BE
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
Information Architect for Financial Services Industry - (170000DA)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Our global network provides strategic guidance and implementation services to help companies manage data from disparate sources and convert it into accurate, actionable information that can support fact-driven decision-making and drive competitive advantage. Our practice addresses the continuum of opportunities in business intelligence, data management, technology, and next-generation analytics and technologies, including big data, cloud, and machine learning.
Our services are delivered by exceptional consulting professionals who are encouraged to share knowledge and insights. We have strong values that recognize diversity, collaboration and the growth of the individual.
Our market propositions and competencies are centered on the following themes:
- Insight Strategy Services
- Data & Content Management
- Information Delivery & Automation
- Performance Management
- Advanced & managed Analytics
Information Architect / Manager for Financial Services Industry
For our Analytics & Information Management Services practice we are looking for strong architects with a solid experience in the FSI sector. We would like to strengthen our team to serve our key clients with projects in the area of Enterprise Architecture, Solvency II, IFRS, Information Management and Data Quality and Analytics.
- Develop blueprints for information/data architecture in the context of regulatory compliance (Solvency II, IFRS, GDPR), risk management or performance management.
- Align information architecture blueprints and concepts with the business, enterprise architects and ICT architects.
- Evaluate software solutions that could be used to implement the designed information architecture.
- Support the development of implementation roadmaps and business cases.
- Lead assessments of current situation (eg versus regulatory requirements)
- Play the role as lead architect, team lead or project manager for implementation projects (focus on information management, data quality, data integration, reporting).
- Coach more junior consultants in the team.
- You are interested in the Financial Services Industry and you want to continue to develop your expertise in this industry.
- You have at least 5 years' experience in Data Management within the Banking / Insurance sector, either as consultant or architect.
- You have a solid experience in preferably some of the following areas: information architecture, data modeling, information management, data governance, risk management, business intelligence, performance management, data warehousing, data quality, and analytics.
- You have a good understanding of regulatory compliance and the impact on the enterprise architecture.
- You have the ability to interact with the business and translate requirements into (conceptual) design.
- You understand the role of CDO and the ins-and-outs of is responsibilities.
- You are eager to learn and grow professionally
- You are a self-starter, with strong soft skills
- You have good communication skills
- You are able to conduct workshops in a multinational environment
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
- Sound knowledge/certification in enterprise architecture frameworks is an asset
Don't hesitate and upload your CV and motivation letter in 5 easy steps