- Not Specified
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
Junior Financial Controller
- Full time
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- 14 Oct 18
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
For our DSI Finance department at Zaventem airport we are searching for a Junior Financial Controller (m/f).
We strive to remain a flexible organization able to adjust to a rapidly changing competitive environment. Your job contributes to this by demonstrating strong analytical skills to help understand and control our costs and revenues.
As a junior controller you will start off your career at Deloitte by assisting the Senior Controller in his/her daily tasks and by preparing all the necessary information. Once you have gained enough experience to understand the different processes, structures and tools, you will be trained and coached to participate and further perform the analysis itself.
Your assignment will therefor contain the following tasks:
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting cost process for the Belgian entities.
- Compile and complete certain management reporting and ad-hoc analyses.
- Assist in the analysis of the monthly figures in preparation of the monthly reporting.
- Work in close collaboration with accounting and help in the management year-end closing.
- Perform ad hoc projects and analyzes.
- Work with managers and statutory controllers on analytical aspects of new projects and acquisitions.
- Report to the management Controller & Finance Director, who reports to the COO.
- You have a Bachelor degree in business economics/finance & controlling/accountancy
- You have an excellent command of English and Dutch or French, both written and spoken;
- Have an analytical mindset that can’t help but identify and solve problems
- You are a real team player, showing at the same time a personal drive to achieve
- You demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on attitude with an excellent attention to detail.
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint) and experience in SAP (CO and FI) is considered as an asset;
- We offer you a challenging working environment, where personal development is encouraged by on the job trainings and courses offered by our Learning & Development department.
- An environment that attaches great importance towards the health and well-being of his employees that invests in social corporate responsibility.
- A position within a multicultural and multinational environment where teamwork is key.
Don't hesitate and upload your CV.