- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Jan 18 2018-01-23
Planning Administrator - (170000Y4)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Deloitte's Audit practice provides assurance on the financial and operational functioning or client's organizations by performing audits of financial figures and other data, and by reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems and organizations.
As a Planning Administrator, you will give general support for all project management related tasks. This includes staffing as well as the administrative follow up of the projects.
- You will be involved in the scheduling of client staff on project assignments to ensure that the best teams of people are staffed on the client projects and the client staff is matched to jobs which are challenging and developmental;
- Follow-up on daily staffing requests and planning activities via My Support (Deloitte tool for logging internal operational requests) - provide ad hoc support via mail, phone and MySupport. You will be a point of contact for planning questions of our juniors, seniors and manager-group;
- Coordinate all staffing reporting activities;
- Solving of planning conflicts and issues in review with Partner/Director/Manager;
- Set-up planning of our new hires by taking into consideration employees' career aspirations and development needs, job requirements, timing, etc.;
- Update & coordinate improvements of AERS planning system;
- Follow-up on cv updates;
- Upload & Input of vacation balances, follow-up recup schedule, etc.
- You have preferably a bachelor degree and a first relevant experience in a similar job;
- You have fluent communication skills in English and Dutch or French;
- You are assertive, self-confident and stress-resistant;
- You are willing to learn and to take initiative;
- You are accurate, dynamic, and have excellent organizational skills;
- You have a good command of MS Office applications (especially Excel);
- You are able to work independently and in a team.